grr-
I will hit 20 soon..
At this point of life,
there are many
choices to be made.
2 years in army..
3 years in uni..
I will be 25 then.
grrr~
Suddenly don't feel
like growing up.
I miss primary
school days.
the days when
i will say "don't
friend you liao"
over some trivial
stuff..
the days when
i will play catching
during recess and
skipped breakfast..
the days when
i smuggled digimon
into the school..
the days when
my collection
of digimon and
pokemon cards got
confiscated by
my CHINESE teacher,
and returned after
psle -.-
the days when
I will climb down
the drain for
a shortcut home..
the days when
my form teacher
teaches me maths,
science and english..
and for a year or 2,
even PE lesson..
the days when
I will get so excited
when the school
organizes an excursion
to the zoo..
the days when
I walk in pair up and
down the classroom
before school, during
recess and after school..
the days when
I can order some
chocolate milk every
week..
oh well..
memories.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home