Thursday
Why do things tomorrow
when you can do it today?
but...
Why do it today
when you can do it tomorrow?
so...
It really depends on my mood...
when I am doing things =\\
Alright.
4th week of the semester
is ending soon...
And Have yet to start on
FYP.. It is reeeally sth
that has not started the
hardest to get started..
Will really start it next
week... finally fixed a
place for us to work
on our FYP with the
appropriate softwares...
Next Week ... Zzz
SP Superstar thingy was
held yesterday..
Compared to campus
superstar ... hurhurhur
I only like 2 songs 2 fellow
sing... namely 理想情人
and take me to your heart..
but sadly, I think both didnt
won any prizes ..Zz
that is saddening.
apparently, the judges also
haizz... And there were also
the staff category... 7 staffs
took part... Most sang Hokkien
or cantonese songs... those
oldies... Ok, and at the same
time, we celebrated SP
50th annivesary thingy.
but then, Singapore gained
independance in 1965... this
means SP is formed...
before Singapore gained
independance...
Sang Nila Utama founded
Singapore

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home