People
There are 6,602,224,175 people in the world.
(As of July 2007)
Different people have different personality,
characters, attitudes and etc...
These are some features which
makes them ... different.
Long story cut short.
Some is just plain
-disgusting-
Evan Almighty is funny
and inspiring..
The GOD mentioned:
If you asked for courage...
Will the god give you "courage"
or the opportunity to be courage?
If you asked for ....
Will the god give you "...."
or the opportunity to "...."?
(ps cant remember)
(And finally... the lead actress's
request for god to have
a closer family relationship)
Will the god give(present) you the
warm family feeling
or the opportunity
to be closer with your family?
And thus....(next scene is played)
Ok. GOD spelled backward is DOG.
DOG spelled backward is GOD.
I realised that last month =\
......and
results out on
either tues or wed.
Think wed. But
usually obtainable
on tues. the day b4.
crap. i got a B+ for ITP.
bloody R
I just hate the alphabet - "R"
fuck it.
....................and
FYP will be designing a website
for a company(if nothing goes wrong),
only if everything goes right.
oh and chalet on wednesday.
Wednesday.
Wednesday.
Ar~
It is the day after Tuesday.
-----------------------------
Sunday-
Sunny morning.
Went for a swim at
my sis's bf condo
at bukit batok with my
cousin. The weather is hot.
The water is cold.
After that my sis went
IKEA with her bf.
I went to Suntec with
Luginto and YuCheng.
My auntie, my uncle,
and my cousin went home.
I took a train there when
my uncle dropped me
at Queenstown station.
This happened after he dropped
my sis and her bf at IKEA.
I arrived at CityHall Station
at 2.44pm.
--------->>>>>>>>>
I reached home at 10plus.
Boon Siong pm-ed me stating
that he saw me at the traffic light.
He was on the bus.
-
Sometimes I wonder...
What's the purpose of blogging?
What should I put inside my blog?
and also,
who is/are reading it...?
- Anyways, doesnt really matter ba.
When i first created a blog...
it is to test out working around
with the html. and ya.
That seemed to be my main
intention in the very first place.
In second place,
I used the blog to like
a reference site for me to recall
small or not so significant stuff
but yet still is stuff I did
in my life.
Of course some memorable
stuff is also putted inside la.
But memorable stuff is
already memorable ma.
so ya la.(should not be placed
inside this category).
And in third place....
it is kind of like an
emotion outlet.
to fuck around.
scolding fuck by mouth
is like ~oh how errr
uncivilised thingy la
but sometimes
is cant help it la.
I am a civilised person:)
.....
And some people
uses blog to sell stuff.
the trend now.
damn cool.
http://www.ohsoosweet.blogspot.com/
my sis friend selling mooncake. =\
and hmm, wait ar i scout around.
.
.
.
http://www.ex-wardrobe.blogspot.com/
my ex-gunbound friend selling her
used wardrobe.(punned)
.
.
.
and ya la...no link leh
dunno why i posted this kind of
stuff in this post.
I titled this post -
"People"
Blogspot makes
blogging ermm...
organised. They allow
you to title your post.
Thats why I decided to
change blog...
Which is like a few months
back..
.
.
.
NAPFA coming soon.
.
.
.
pardon for the grammer,
limited vocab and other
english errors..
effort is not made
in error-correction of
the post.
In other words...
the post is raw.
is fresh.
is oven-hot.
=\\

1 Comments:
my name's inside :)
Cheers,
Lug.
Post a Comment
<< Home